When the holiday was observed in 19th-century America, it was generally in three ways. Scottish-American and Irish-American societies held dinners and balls that celebrated their heritages, with perhaps a recitation of Robert Burns’ poem “Halloween” or a telling of Irish legends, much as Columbus Day celebrations were more about Italian-American heritage than Columbus. Home parties would centre around children’s activities, such as bobbing for apples and various divination games, particularly about future romance. And finally, pranks and mischief were common on Halloween.
Click to buy this shirt:orchidtee -Fun And Spooky Full Moon Halloween T shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD